Midtown Cottages - High Lorton, Nr Keswick, Cumbria, The Lake District, England - Sleeps 4
Midtown Cottages sleeps four guests in two bedrooms and offers dog friendly accommodation all year round. Ideally positioned in the village of Lorton in the Lake District National Park, the cottage is perfectly placed for enjoying the many attractions and activities that the area has to offer.
The cottage is equipped with everything needed to self-cater and is comfortably furnished, providing an ideal holiday retreat for friends or families.
The village of Lorton has a pub and village shop and sits within easy reach and inbetween Keswick and Cockermouth, in the picturesque Vale of Lorton at the end of the Whinlatter Pass. It is a less visited part of the Lakes, yet is within easy reach of Crummock Water and Buttermere with its stunning lake, along with Ennerdale, Loweswater (with its award winning pub) and the bustling market town of Keswick. The Whinlatter Forest Park with Go Ape Forest Adventure and mountain bike trails is also just a short drive away.
Midtown Cottages provides an ideal base for exploring the northern and western Lake District, whether you enjoy touring, walking, cycling or simply want to relax amongst beautiful scenery, this is an ideal base at any time of the year.
- Internet Access
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- iPod Docking
- Bike Storage
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- CD Player
- Kingsize Bed
- Horse Riding Nearby
- Accessible via Public Transport
Midtown Cottages Continued
Fleetwith offers 'upside down' living with the bedrooms on the ground floor and the living area upstairs, allowing guests to make the most of the lovely views over the fells.
- Lounge which is 'L' shaped with comfortable seating for four, television and DVD player.
- Kitchen which whilst not large, is well equipped with plenty of crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils as well as microwave, dishwasher, oven, hob and fridge (with small freezer compartment).
- Dining area formed from the 'L' shape of the lounge with table and four chairs, along with a splendid view over Kirk Fell.
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and two chests of drawers, each with a bedside lamp.
- Twin bedroom with fitted wardrobe and a chest of drawers with a bedside lamp.
- Shower room with wash basin, WC and large shower cubicle.
Additional information: Full weeks start on a Saturday. Pets are very welcome. Free Wi-Fi available. Off-street parking for two cars. Non smokers only. High chair and cot available by arrangement. All beds have duvets rather than sheets and are made up ready for arrival.
Low Season from £345
Mid Season from £445
High Season from £525
Peak Season £625
Pets: Yes 3 or more dogs allowed
Changeover Day: Saturday
Cheque, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 4 people in 2 bedrooms (1 Double, 1 Twin)
Owner: Julie Graham, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Midtown Cottages joined Independent Cottages in April 2013
Last Minute / Late Availability Offers
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 7th September 2017