Fellside Lodge - Borrowdale, Nr Keswick, Cumbria, The Lake District, England - Sleeps 6
Fellside Lodge is a charming holiday cottage, sleeping up to six guests in three bedrooms, situated on the lower slopes of Catbells in the Borrowdale Valley in Keswick. Located within eight acres of peaceful grounds, surrounded by the fells of Borrowdale, Fellside Lodge is an ideal place for a relaxing holiday and is home to red squirrels and a wide variety of bird life.
Ideally positioned for exploring the Lake District and its many attractions, Fellside Lodge is just four miles from Keswick and a delightful ten minute walk, which takes you through Manesty Woods, to Derwentwater. The village of Grange in Borrowdale is just a mile away and guests can enjoy direct access from Fellside Lodge out to the lakeshore and fells.
Keswick is a small market town nearby, with a good selection of pubs, restaurants, shops and entertainment including the Theatre by the Lake, galleries and a cinema.
Whether you want strenuous walks or to simply relax, Borrowdale is a superb location and regarded as one of the most beautiful places in The Lake District - A peaceful valley with winding streams, woodland and waterfalls. It is a popular destination for walkers and the starting point for many fell walks including Catbells, Scafell, Maiden Moor and Great Gable to name just a few.
Whether you want a gentle stroll, a strenuous walk or a lazy day painting, reading or simply sitting back and enjoying the views, Fellside Lodge is an ideal base from which to explore this beautiful area.
- Internet Access
- Garden/Outside Area
- Bike Storage
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Satellite/cable TV
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- CD Player
- Kingsize Bed
Fellside Lodge Continued
Fellside Lodge accommodates up to six guests and provides ground floor accommodation with all the comforts required for an enjoyable relaxing holiday.
- Tiled hallway where you can hang wet coats and store boots.
- Large fully equipped farmhouse kitchen with pine units and a tiled floor, along with oven, hob, American fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer and a large pine dining table comfortably seating six guests.
- Connection to the kitchen is the spacious lounge which overlooks the garden, patio area and the Borrowdale Valley. There is ample seating, a television (with Freesat), DVD player, radio and CD player.
- Double bedroom with king size bed overlooking the garden.
- Twin bedroom across the hallway.
- Further twin bedroom with en-suite walk in shower room and separate WC.
- Large family bathroom with bath and over head shower.
Additional information: Bed linen, electricity and central heated included in the price. Short breaks are from November to March.
Low Season from £425
High Season from £950
Pets: Yes, 2 dogs allowed
Changeover Day: Saturday
Cheque, Credit Card, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 6 people in 3 bedrooms (1 King & 2 Twins)
Owner: Alan & Jo-Anne Roberts, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Fellside Lodge joined Independent Cottages in Aug 2011
Owner's Other Properties
Weekly bookings through to the end of February £400 Short breaks any 3 nights £275 through to the end of March
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 18th June 2017