Damson Cottage - Faversham, Nr Canterbury, Kent, England - Sleeps 7
Frith Farm is home to four luxury holiday cottages, located within beautiful extensive grounds, in a peaceful position on the North Downs of Kent. Providing a high standard of holiday accommodation, within a peaceful, tranquil setting, Frith Farm provides the perfect place to escape the pressures of everyday life and truly unwind.
The farm has spectacular gardens, orchards and a wonderful heated indoor swimming pool which guests can enjoy.
Located in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, this peaceful retreat is well located for visiting Kent's historic houses, cathedrals and castles. Ashford International town (where you can catch the Eurostar to Paris) and the beautiful City of Canterbury with a great selection of shops, restaurants and magnificent cathedral are under half an hour away by car. The area also offers plenty of festivals and events throughout the year such as the Whitstable Oyster Festival and Kent's International Arts Festival in Canterbury.
For those wanting to take a day trip to France, Dover and Folkestone are easily accessible and there are some fantastic restaurants (some with a Michelin Star!) within just a short drive.
Being so close to Kent's many attractions and coastline and surrounded by beautiful countryside, this is an ideal place for a relaxing holiday or to use as a base for exploring the area.
- Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- iPod Docking
- Bike Storage
- Off-Road Parking
- Satellite/cable TV
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- CD Player
- Kingsize Bed
- Horse Riding Nearby
Damson Cottage Continued
Damson Cottage is the largest and can accommodate up to seven guests. It is a luxurious Kentish barn conversion that takes self-catering accommodation to an impressive height of perfection.
- Fully fitted cream kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, Neff gas hob, electric oven, Nespresso coffee maker and washer/dryer.
- The lounge area, open plan, has comfy seating including a double sofa bed, LCD flat screen Freeview television, DVD player and Bose music system.
- Spacious ground floor king-size bedroom with en-suite shower room with walk in shower, WC and wash basin (suitable for anyone with limited mobility).
- Double en-suite bedroom upstairs with fantastic views from the windows towards the Swale estuary.
- Second bedroom upstairs with king-size bed and additional single.
- Downstairs, has a walk-in shower room tiled in blue and white, which is suitable for the less able.
- There is an additional ground floor shower room opposite the kitchen.
- Guests in Damson Cottage can enjoy two private sessions in the indoor heated swimming pool each day.
Additional information: All bedlinen (including tea towels) and towels are supplied. The Cottage benefits from wi-fi internet access. Guest's are asked to bring their own swimming towels for pool use. A travel cot and high chair are available (upon request) and baby sitting can be arranged at reasonable rates. Damson Cottage has parking for two cars.
Awarded Five Star Gold by Quality in Tourism.
Low Season from £1015
Mid Season from £1195
High Season from £1285
Peak Season £1650
Star Rating: 5 Star Gold
Changeover Day: Friday
Cheque, Credit Card, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 7 people in 3 bedrooms (King, King with additional single bed and Double)
Owner: Andrew & Jane Austin, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Damson Cottage joined Independent Cottages in Aug 2006
Owner's Other Properties
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 5th July 2016