Horseshoe Cottage - Bonchurch, Nr Ventnor, Isle of Wight, England - Sleeps 5
Horseshoe Cottage sleeps five guests (families only) and is situated in the peaceful and quaint village of Bonchurch, adjacent to Ventnor on the south side of the island. It has been furnished to a high standard and is in an enviable position with wonderful sea views.
The cottage enjoys extensive views over Horseshoe Bay and the English Channel and has a large secluded garden with picnic area and off-road parking. It is ideally situated for anyone wishing to take a walking holiday or who just wants to relax in the comfort and cosiness of the cottage on a cold winter's day.
It is just a short walk to a quiet, sandy beach and coastal path into Ventnor. Visit Bonchurch Pond and the small 11th Century Old St Boniface Church - all within walking distance.
Naval craft and cruise liners can be seen from the comfort of the sittingroom. Also, from the garden there is a grandstand view of events like the Round the Island race.
- Internet Access
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Waterside Location
- Beach Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- Bike Storage
- Off-Road Parking
- Satellite/cable TV
- Washing Machine
- CD Player
- Accessible via Public Transport
Horseshoe Cottage Continued
The accommodation comprises:
- Three bedrooms - all furnished in old pine.
- One large double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and shower cubicle.
- One twin bedroom with washbasin.
- One single bedroom.
- Bathroom with spa bath, electric shower and separate toilet.
- Separate downstairs toilet.
- Dining/sitting room with oak beams and inglenook fireplace.
- Light-oak fitted kitchen with double oven, hob, microwave and refrigerator/freezer.
- Breakfast/utility room furnished in old pine with washing machine.
Additional information: Prices are inclusive of electricity, heating and all linen (with the exception of towels). Beds are made up ready for your arrival.
Low Season from £460
Mid Season from £575
High Season from £750
Peak Season £925
Changeover Day: Sunday
Cheque, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 5 people in 3 bedrooms (2 doubles, 1 single)
Owner: Pauline Firman, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Horseshoe Cottage joined Independent Cottages in Aug 2006
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 4th September 2017