Coral Cottage - Winkton, Christchurch, Nr Hampshire, Dorset, England - Sleeps 4
Coral Cottage sleeps four guests in two bedrooms and is a delightful character holiday cottage situated in Winkton, a small village in Dorset perfect placed close to the coastline with the lovely sandy beaches of Christchurch and Mudeford nearby.
Being on the Hampshire and Dorset borders, Coral Cottage sits on the outskirts of the beautiful New Forest, offering endless opportunities for those who enjoy walking or cycling. You can walk out from the cottage or take a short car ride into the heart of the forest, where there are miles of forestry paths and tracks to enjoy providing endless opportunities to spot wildlife.
There are plenty of attractions and activities to enjoy in this wonderful area. Hire a bike (cycle hire available in the village of Burley) and explore the leafy lanes and forest tracks or discover the beauty of the forest by horse back (pony trekking available locally).
Christchurch harbour is nearby and popular for those with a passion for water sports. There are also plenty of boat trips that you can take or hire a boat and explore the River Stour under your own steam. For wildlife lovers, Hengistbury Headis is an excellent place to visit and is also good for walkers. With the harbours of both Bournemouth and Poole easily accessible, there are plenty of attractions and great days out within easy reach of Coral Cottage.
- Internet Access
- Log Burner
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Beach Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- Bike Storage
- Washing Machine
- CD Player
- Kingsize Bed
- Horse Riding Nearby
- Accessible via Public Transport
Coral Cottage Continued
- Entrance leading into the sitting room with wood burning stove, comfy seating, forty inch television connected to the internet for Iplayer etc, and DVD player.
- South facing kitchen/diner with French doors that lead outside to the patio area and lawn where you can relax during the warmer weather (BBQ and garden furniture provided). The kitchen is equipped with hob/oven (electric), dishwasher, washing machine and microwave and there is a dining table which can seat six comfortably when extended.
- King-size bedroom.
- Twin bedroom with two single beds (they can be pushed together).
- Generous size bathroom with a power shower over the bath, WC and wash basin.
Additional information: Price includes central heating and also electricity. Double sofa bed providing additional sleeping for two guests. Duvets and pillows are provided but please bring your own bed linen and also towels. There is unrestricted parking immediately outside the cottage. Green credentials with solar panels on the roof.
Low Season from £300
Mid Season from £350
High Season from £400
Peak Season £525
Changeover Day: Saturday
Cheque, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 4 people in 2 bedrooms (1 Double, 1 Twin)
Owner: Alan Roberts, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Coral Cottage joined Independent Cottages in June 2008
We now have free wireless broadband available for our guests.
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 16th June 2017