Seascape - Woolacombe, Devon, England - Sleeps 10
Seascape sleeps up to ten guests in five bedrooms and enjoys a wonderful setting located in an elevated position with superb views that stretch right across Woolacombe Bay and beyond to Lundy Island. The golden sands of Woolacombe are just a short walk from this stylish contemporary holiday home and everything has been provided and designed to ensure you get to fully appreciate the beautiful seascape including lovely sea views from most rooms, a nice garden with BBQ and outdoor furniture, and a heated outside shower for washing off sand when you return home.
Light and airy throughout, large windows allow the outside to flood in and create a wonderful feel when the patio doors are pushed open and the sea breeze floats in. Relaxed in style with practicality in mind, Seascape is perfect for families and large groups of friends who want a coastal holiday relaxing, walking, surfing or simply picnicking and building sand castles on the beach!
Everything is provided to ensure guests have a relaxing and memorable holiday in comfort and style. A wood burner is a welcoming sight if the nights turn a little chilly after a long day on the beach and the garden with outdoor furniture is perfect for long balmy evenings soaking up the view over the ocean. The location on Devon's dramatic north coast also takes some beating with popular sandy beaches all around including Croyde, Westward Ho! and Ilfracombe, as well as the Exmoor National Park close by.
The area offers plenty of attractions and great days out and the pretty flower filled country lanes make travelling around a real pleasure as you explore the quaint villages and historic towns of Lynton, Saunton, Barnstaple, Appledore and Lynmouth to name just a few.
Whether you are seeking a beach, walking or touring holiday, Seascape provides the perfect ingredients for both a coastal and country summer holiday.
Please note: Seascape is only available to rent for school holidays (except Christmas and New Year) for 7+ night breaks.
- Internet Access
- Log Burner
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Beach Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- iPod Docking
- Bike Storage
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Satellite/cable TV
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- CD Player
- Kingsize Bed
- Horse Riding Nearby
- Accessible via Public Transport
With a wonderful contemporary feel, far reaching sea views and big windows that create light and airy accommodation for up to ten, Seascape is the perfect choice of seaside retreat for friends and family.
- Open plan living with a sitting room at one end and well equipped kitchen at the other. In the middle is a dining table with seating for eight where you can chat over supper and enjoy the far reaching sea views. Comfy seating (including cheerful bean bags), television with Sky, X-Box, music centre (Sonas) and a log burner are provided for guest enjoyment. The stylish kitchen is well equipped with dishwasher, three ovens, big fridge with freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and that all important Nespresso coffee machine - beautifully topped off with black slate sitting on top of the striking white units.
- Double bedroom.
- Bunk bedroom with en-suite that includes a shower, WC and wash basin - All bedrooms on both floors have a television.
First floor - all bedrooms have a sea view!
- En-suite master bedroom with king-size bed and shower room which includes a WC and wash basin.
- En-suite double bedroom with pretty ornate wooden bed.
- Large double bedroom with antique wooden bed.
- House bathroom with double ended bath for a long soak, WC, wash basin and walk-in shower cubicle.
Outside: At the back of the property is a lawned fenced garden with a path, allowing you to walk to the beach at Woolacombe Bay. Outdoor furniture, Gas barbecue and sea views provide the right ingredients for alfresco dining and an outside shower is a convenient facility for when you return home from the beach sandy.
Additional information: Prices include heating, linen, electricity and towels (please bring beach towels!). Wi-Fi internet access available. The property is only available for the school holidays on a seven night (or more) basis (Christmas and New Year are not available). Off-road parking is available.
High Season from £2500
Peak Season £2750
Changeover Day: Saturday
Paypal, Cheque, Credit Card, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 10 people in 5 bedrooms (3 Doubles, 1 Bunk Bedroom & 1 King)
Group booking details:
All male groups: Please enquire with owner
All female groups: Please enquire with owner
Catering Available: No
Owner: Amanda Tassell (Bkgs Officer), click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Seascape joined Independent Cottages in April 2016
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 20th August 2017