Rose Retreat - Langford, Cullompton, Devon, England - Sleeps 6+4
- Fishing is available on-site..
- Country style kitchen with dining area.
- Fourposter beds (king-size).
- Breakfast produce is provided for each day.
- Welcome hamper provided when you arrive with wine, snacks, nibbles and cream teas.
- Guests have the use of sunloungers, and own barbecue.
- Mac computer available for use with free Wi-Fi.
- Holistic therapies on-site.
- Flexible weekend breaks, midweek breaks (three nights for the price of two), and weekly bookings are all available.
Rose Retreat is a converted Victorian barn, offering very special luxury self-catering holiday accommodation, sleeping up to eight.
It is set high on a hill, completely surrounded by fields, offering beautiful rural views. Affording a peaceful tranquil position, there is no passing traffic or nearby neighbours to interrupt your relaxation (other than the owners and one other barn conversion).
Both barns are approximately fifty foot and have been well designed by the owners to ensure that guests privacy is protected. Balconies are positioned in such a way that they are not overlooked.
- Internet Access
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- iPod Docking
- Games Room
- Fishing Onsite
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- CD Player
- Kingsize Bed
Rose Retreat Continued
- Upstairs master bedroom with lovely Victorian style king-size four poster bed with delicate embroidered drapes. There is also a television, DVD player, radio/CD player and en suite bathroom with double-ended bath, shower cubicle, WC, basin, robes, and toiletries - this room enjoys lovely views across the fields.
- Single bedroom with 3ft bed.
- Living room with comfortable sofas, a 3 inch LCD television with freeview, an iPod docking station so you can listen to your own music, DVD player, digital radio/CD player, DVDs, CDs, games, books, and a Mac computer with free wifi. Single sofa bed and double sofa bed.
- Upstairs balcony where you can take in the far reaching views and watch the sun set with a glass of something lovely. Or you can just view the fishing pond and look out for wildlife, so far we have had heron, ducks, geese, and swans visiting it.
- Downstairs fully fitted kitchen/diner with Range Master double oven and single sofa bed in the dining room. A second suite of rooms leads off this area which are available when more than one couple wish to stay. The bedroom overlooks the garden and fish ponds, and has a pretty king-size four poster bed and a single day bed. There is also a television, DVD player and a private bathroom with large double-ended bath, separate shower cubicle, WC, basin, robes, and toiletries.
Prices quoted are for four guests. Weekend and midweek breaks - £395 (four guests) - Prices for five and six guests on application. Full details of tariff on owner's own website.
Low Season from £495
High Season from £795
Children: Enquire with owner
Changeover Day: Flexible
Paypal, Credit Card, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 6+4 people in 3 bedrooms (1 Double, 1 Single & 1 Family room + 1 Double & 2 Single Sofa Beds)
Owner: Di Clatworthy, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Rose Retreat joined Independent Cottages in Jan 2009
Owner's Other Properties
Use of fishing pond in adjoining field Breakfasts, wine, cream teas, snacks included
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 21st August 2017