Honeysuckle Hideaway - Langford, Cullompton, Devon, England - Sleeps 2+2
- Fishing is available on-site for guests.
- Romantic king-size fourposter bed.
- Breakfast produce provided including goodies for one full English.
- Welcome hamper provided with luxuries including wine, cream teas and snacks.
- Use of sunloungers and a barbecue for enjoying the warmer months.
- iMac with free Wi-Fi.
- Holistic therapies available on-site.
- Available for luxury weekend breaks, midweek breaks (three nights for the price of two), and weekly bookings.
Honeysuckle Hideaway is a converted Victorian barn, offering very special luxury self-catering holiday accommodation, sleeping up to three.
It sits in an elevated position perched high on a hill, entirely surrounded by fields, offering fantastic countryside views. There are no neighbours (other than the owners and one other barn conversion) and no passing traffic - an opportunity for peace and tranquility!
The two barns are about 50ft apart and the owners have gone to great lengths to make sure that the privacy of all guests is preserved and balconies have been positioned to ensure no-one is overlooked.
- Internet Access
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- Fishing Onsite
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- CD Player
- Kingsize Bed
Honeysuckle Hideaway Continued
- Open plan sitting/dining room with a wealth of exposed beams and comfortable sofas, rustic old pine table, chairs, a 32” flatscreen TV(with freeview), iPod docking station, DVD player, digital radio/CD player, DVDs, CDs, games, books, and Mac computer with fre wifi. A double daybed is available in the dining area.
- Lovely Romantic bedroom with pretty cream king size four poster bed, high vaulted ceiling, massive exposed original beams, flatscreen TV/DVD, radio alarm, and hairdryer. The bedroom benefits from far reaching rural views and a door leading to a secluded balcony where you can sit and watch the sun go down whilst keeping an eye open for foxes, deer and buzzards, or look at the wildlife on the fishing pond (so far we have had ducks, geese, heron, and swans visiting).
- Ensuite bathroom with huge double ended bath where you can relax and soak your cares away as you enjoy a glass of something special! Robes and toiletries are provided.
- Separate shower room with large walk-in shower, toilet, basin, and toiletries.
- Fully equipped kitchen with American fridge/freezer, dishwasher, full oven and microwave.
Prices: 7 nights - £495 for one couple; Weekend & mid-week breaks - £235 for one couple. Full details of tariff on owner's own website.
Low Season from £495
High Season from £595
Star Rating: 4 Star
Children: Enquire with owner
Changeover Day: Flexible
Paypal, Credit Card, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 2+2 people in 1 bedroom (1 Double, 1 day bed in sitting room)
Owner: Di Clatworthy, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Honeysuckle Hideaway joined Independent Cottages in Jan 2009
Owner's Other Properties
Use of fishing pond in adjoining field Breakfasts, wine, snacks, nibbles, and cream teas provided.