Ty Cam (The Crooked House) - Bodfari, Denbigh, Nr Snowdonia & Chester, Denbighshire, Wales - Sleeps 6+1
Ty Cam (The Crooked House) sleeps six guests (plus an additional one) and is a delightful Granary that dates back to the 18th Century. Still retaining lots of its former character with wonderful traditional features, the property is part of a farm (which dates back even further to the 16th Century and sits in the picturesque Clwyd Valley in Denbighshire, Wales.
Located near to the peaceful little village of Bodfari, Ty Cam provides the perfect place for a relaxing holiday amongst wonderful countryside and offers access to Offa's Dyke with endless opportunities for walkers, horse riders and cyclists.
Ty Cam is centrally located for touring Snowdonia, North Wales, the historical Roman City of Chester, several castles, Betws-y-Coed, the National Trust Bodnant Gardens and Erddig, along with Prestatyn and other coastal resorts.
- Internet Access
- Garden/Outside Area
- Bike Storage
- Off-Road Parking
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- CD Player
- Kingsize Bed
Ty Cam (The Crooked House) Continued
Accommodation and facilities comprise:
- Lounge with impressive beamed ceiling, television (including a Freeview box), DVD player, CD player and views over the beautiful countryside of the Clwyd Valley.
- Bedroom with zip and link bed that can be made up as a double or twin, plus a single bed and additional transportable single beneath. This room has an en-suite bathroom with WC and wash basin.
- Entrance hall.
- Farmhouse kitchen/dining area with inglenook fireplace housing a range and a dining table with seating for six guests (plus an extra drop-leaf table). The kitchen is well equipped with Gas hob, electric cooker, washing machine, tumble drier, fridge and microwave. Access through a stable door leads to...
- Large patio area and fenced garden.
- Two ground floor bedrooms with zip and link beds providing flexible sleeping.
- Shower room with power shower, WC and wash basin.
Additional information: Central heating, electricity, bed linen and towels are included. Parking for up to six cars in the large farmyard. Wireless internet access for guests use. All three bedrooms contain zip and link beds that can be made up as a double or two singles providing flexible accommodation for couples or singles. Pets by arrangement.
Low Season from £280
Mid Season from £325
High Season from £600
Peak Season £600
Pets: Enquire with owner
Changeover Day: Saturday
Cheque, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 6+1 people in 3 bedrooms (3 bedrooms with zip & link beds + additonal bed and cots)
Owner: Christine & Ian Hunt, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Ty Cam (The Crooked House) joined Independent Cottages in Dec 2009
Owner's Other Properties
Some booking request responses from us to enquirers who's internet provider is Gmail are being put automatically into their SPAM folders, so please ensure our response is not in your spam folders.
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 1st August 2017