Geinasfarm Cottage - Bodfari, Denbighshire, Wales - Sleeps 5
Geinasfarm Cottage sleeps five guests in three bedrooms and is a stone self-catering cottage that was built in 1840. Accommodation is split over two levels and adjoins the owner's Grade II listed farmhouse, offering an exceptionally high standard of accommodation with luxurious furnishings, perfectly mixed with wonderful original character. These include an inglenook with log burner where you can relax and watch the flames flicker on the more chilly nights. For the summer months, the garden with orchard and patio with outdoor furniture and BBQ provide the perfect setting for relaxing and alfresco meals.
Set in two acres of grounds, with views across to the village of Bodfari this delightful holiday cottage sits at the foot of the Clwydian Hill Range and is located in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, with the beach just eight miles away and a pub within walking distance. This beautiful home-from-home offers a warm welcome at any time of the year and is ideal for couples looking for a romantic getaway, a walking break with friends and family holidays. Whether you are seeking the hills, rivers or beach, Geinasfarm Cottage has wide appeal.
Locally there are an abundance of attractions and great days out. Spend your days walking the Offa's Dyke Pathway (just five minute's walk) or wander the streets and browse the shops of Denbigh (three miles by car) and Ruthin. There are a wealth of historic sites to visit and for those with a passion for outdoor adventures, Snowdonia is within easy reach of the cottage, as is the beautiful landscape of the Borderlands (including the walled City of Chester and Llangollen - just forty five minutes by car).
Whether you simply want to relax on the patio in the sunshine with a good book, enjoy the crisp autumn mornings out walking and cycling, or enjoy a winter break when Snowdonia is at its most beautiful and snow covered, Geinasfarm Cottage provides a warm welcome at any time of the year.
- Internet Access
- Log Burner
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- iPod Docking
- Bike Storage
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- CD Player
- Kingsize Bed
- Horse Riding Nearby
- Accessible via Public Transport
Geinasfarm Cottage Continued
- Large entrance porch ideal for hanging coats, boots and storage.
- Beautiful new fitted kitchen/diner with Gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer, washing machine, microwave, tumbler dryer and all the utensils and crockery needed to prepare a special supper.
- Spacious and comfortable lounge with inglenook fireplace housing a log burner, television, DVD player and stable door leading out to the slate patio with BBQ and garden furniture.
- Downstairs bathroom with walk in shower, WC and wash basin.
- Master bedroom with super king-bed (which can be split to two singles) vaulted ceiling and wonderful views.
- Double bedroom with king-size bed (can be split into two singles) and stunning views across to Bodfari Church.
- Single Bedroom with more of those wonderful views.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, vanity unit with storage and wash basin and WC.
Additional information: No smoking. Pets by arrangement. Prices include heating, linen, electricity, towels and logs.
Low Season from £250
Mid Season from £350
High Season from £450
Peak Season £650
Pets: Yes, 1 dog
Changeover Day: Flexible
Paypal, Cheque, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 5 people in 3 bedrooms (2 Kings/Twins & 1 Single)
Owner: Christine Jones, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Geinasfarm Cottage joined Independent Cottages in July 2012
Owner's Other Properties
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 19th September 2017