Brook Cottage - Hethersgill, Carlisle, Cumbria, England - Sleeps 5
New Pallyards offers a choice of five individual self catering cottages set on a small sixty five acre farm nestling amongst idyllic rolling countryside in North West Cumbria. Conveniently located, New Pallyards is situated within easy reach of the Lake District National Park, Hadrians Wall and also the attractive towns and villages of the Scottish Borders so there are plenty of great days out to enjoy!
Offering a very high standard of accommodation that has been inspected by the English Tourist Board for over twenty years, the farmhouse and holiday cottages are ideal for families and friends who want to explore this beautiful part of the country.
There are lovely walks to enjoy locally through the large woodland beside the farm and plenty of local activities and attractions nearby including:
- Golf Courses for those who enjoy a game
- Mountain biking and forest trails at Kielder Forest Park and also 7Stanes (accessible at Newcastleton)
- Watersports at Kielder reservoir
- Open water swimming, boating and kayaking at Talkin Tarn
- Fishing including trout fishing at New Mills
- Walby Farm Park for the little ones
- Carlisle city centre with its castle, cathedral, shops and eating establishments.
New Pallyards is located in the heart of the countryside yet less than twenty minutes drive from junction 44 of the M6 motorway. There are plently of things to do and see making this a great touring base.
- Garden/Outside Area
- Bike Storage
- Off-Road Parking
- Washing Machine
Brook Cottage Continued
Brook Cottage is a comfy barn conversion comprising:
- Living room with dining area including table with chairs, television, seating, door that leads outside and a well equipped kitchen with washing machine, cooker, fridge microwave etc.
- Family bedroom which has two single beds (one being a double).
- Single bedroom with single bunk beds.
- Shower room with wash basin and WC.
Additional information: Heating and bed linen is provided (electricity is charged by the meter). Short breaks available - please enquire. If you would like a rest from cooking, it is possible to order home cooked meals from the owner.
Low Season from £199
Mid Season from £310
High Season from £400
Peak Season £400
Pets: Yes, 2 dogs allowed
Changeover Day: Flexible
Sleeps 5 people in 2 bedrooms (family rm with dbl/2 singles + bunk bed)
Owner: Georgina Elwen, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Brook Cottage joined Independent Cottages in July 2006