Digbeth Views - Stow-on-the-Wold, Gloucestershire, The Cotswolds, England - Sleeps 4+2
Digbeth Views sleeps four guests in two bedrooms (plus an additional two on a sofa bed) and is a stylish beautifully presented Cotswold holiday home, conveniently situated over an antique shop in a courtyard setting in Stow-on-the-Wold. A historic market town, Stow sits amongst beautiful rolling countryside and offers a great choice of pubs, restaurants, antique shops and boutiques to browse.
Ideally located in the North of the Cotswolds, Stow-on-the-Wold is a perfect base from which to explore the glorious rolling Cotswolds hills, peppered with historic towns and pretty honey coloured villages - all within easy driving distance of the cottage.
Digbeth Views is a traditional stone Cotswolds property from the outside, which serves as a family home as well as a place of work. The holiday home is completely self-contained and has its own welcoming entrance off the courtyard which leads you into a contemporary stylish house. Spacious and well presented, the owners have perfectly blended character features such as oak beams and wooden floors, with modern conveniences including flatscreen televisions, internet access, a stylish kitchen and underfloor heating. The overall affect is an inviting and comfortable holiday home that displays a high level of attention to detail.
There are plenty of places in Stow to stroll out and enjoy morning coffee, afternoon tea or a glass of wine. Alternatively, make the most of the roof terrace which offers great views across of the town over the roof tops, with rolling countryside beyond.
Whether you are looking for a family holiday or want to get away for a break with friends, Digbeth Views provides an ideal retreat to visit the Cotswolds at any time of the year.
- Internet Access
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- CD Player
- Accessible via Public Transport
Digbeth Views Continued
- The paved courtyard leads to the front door which leads into...
- Small hallway with stairs that takes you up to...
- There is a hallway leading to...
- Spacious living room with wooden floor (under-floor heating makes it cosy under foot), large oak beam, comfortable seating (including a double sofa bed for additional sleeping if required) and Freeview television with DVD player.
- Stylish master bedroom with double bed, Freeview television, wooden floor (with under-floor heating) and en-suite bathroom with shower above the bath, heated towel rail, WC and basin.
- Second double bedroom which again has wooden floors (with under-floor heating) and Freeview television (whilst this room has no window, it has a skylight providing natural light).
- Shower room with WC and hand basin.
- Stairs take you up to...
- Landing combined with the utility area with washing machine, tumble dryer an a sink.
- Kitchen with dining area beautifully presented with wooden floor, plenty of units, dishwasher, double oven/grill, electric hob with five rings, microwave and fridge (there is no freezer). There is a dining table which seats six guests and a Freeview television. From the kitchen, a door takes you out onto the roof terrace where you can enjoy a glass of wine whilst taking in the lovely views over of the town over the rooftops, and countryside (outdoor furniture provided).
Additional information: Short breaks available - please enquire with the owner. Prices include heating, linen, electricity and towels. Unfortunately no pets. Free on-road parking nearby. Changeover day can be Friday or Monday.
Low Season from £560
Mid Season from £643
High Season from £914
Peak Season £1000
Changeover Day: Friday
Cheque, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 4+2 people in 2 bedrooms (2 Doubles + Sofa bed in lounge)
Owner: Karen & Bob, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Digbeth Views joined Independent Cottages in Jan 2015
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 9th August 2017