Cherry Cottage - Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire, The Cotswolds, England - Sleeps 11
Cherry Cottage sleeps up to eleven guests in five bedrooms (seven beds) and is a beautifully refurbished and presented Cotswold stone holiday cottage, located to the south of the popular Cotswolds town of Chipping Campden.
Only a five minute walk to Chipping Campden’s high street with great selection of eating establishments and shops, Cherry Cottage provides spacious accommodation and is ideal for a family get together or reunion of friends. Having two staircases, the cottage is also great for two families, offering a good degree of privacy and it also affords off-road parking and a large enclosed rear garden for relaxing.
Located in the heart of an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Chipping Campden nestles amongst the Cotswold Hills and is regarded by many to be one of the most beautiful and finest unspoilt medieval towns in the country.
The High Street's long elegant vista of fourteenth and eighteenth Century honey coloured buildings provide homes for lovely independent shops, pubs and restaurants. Surrounded by rolling countryside, the area offers great walking opportunities, along with other outdoor pursuits including cycling - a great way to explore the pretty villages.
Chipping Campden is possibly one of the most photographed towns in the Cotswolds and is within easy reach of Broadway and Moreton in Marsh. Centrally positioned, it makes a great base for exploring the wider area with attractions including Cheltenham, Blenheim Palace at Woodstock, Oxford, Stratford upon Avon (the birthplace of Shakespeare), Warwick Castle and even the City of Bath within easy reach. There are historic towns with incredible architecture and quintessentially English villages just waiting to be explored.
With so many amenities and attractions on the doorstep, this is a great self-catering retreat for those who want to leave their car at home. Whether you are looking to get away for a break with friends or a family holiday Cherry Cottage is a superb choice.
- Internet Access
- Open Fire
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- iPod Docking
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Satellite/cable TV
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- CD Player
- Kingsize Bed
- Horse Riding Nearby
- Accessible via Public Transport
Cherry Cottage Continued
- Double porch leading into the entrance hall which has several rooms off it.
- Beautiful bright triple aspect lounge with French doors opening out onto the garden. There are three large comfortable sofas, an open fire, television, DVD player and Sky broadband (please no dogs in this room).
- Kitchen with modern cream units with dark marble work surfaces, Neff double oven and four ring gas hob, microwave, American style fridge/freezer with water/ice dispenser, iPod docking station, radio and CD player with speakers (music can be switched to play in the conservatory / dining room). The central island of units provides a sociable place to gather with seating for seven so no need for the cook to be lonely! From the kitchen you access...
- Spacious conservatory with comfortable sofa, easy chairs and double doors taking you out to the garden. The conservatory also opens into...
- Dining room with views of the back garden and table with seating for eleven guests. Both the dining room and kitchen have separate doors leading to the garage (kept locked) and the staircase to bedroom four (with shared bathroom).
- Cloak room with WC and wash basin.
- There is also a storage cupboard for boots, coats etc and utility room with sink, fridge/freezer and washer dryer - an ideal place for dogs to dry out and sleep.
- Snug with two leather sofas, television, book case and piano.
- Bedroom one is a large triple aspect master bedroom with super-king bed, side tables, wardrobes and dressing room. This room has a beautiful tiled en-suite bathroom with double ended bath, separate shower, WC and wash basin.
- Bedroom two has a double bed with wardrobe, drawers and bedside tables, along with en-suite comprising large walk in shower, WC and wash basin.
- Bedroom three is a double aspect room with King-size bed, wardrobe and bedside tables. This room shares a bathroom/dressing room with bedroom four with wash basin, shower over bath and WC. The bathroom/dressing room is lockable from both bedrooms and the dressing room has a wardrobe.
- Bedroom four is also double aspect with king-size bed, along with single bed, bedside tables and wardrobe. This room is accessed via its own private staircase.
- Bedroom five has two single beds and is a double aspect room with bedside tables, chest of drawers, wardrobe and lovely views over the countryside from the velux windows.
- Separate bathroom with shower over bath, WC and wash basin.
Outside: There is a large garden to the rear (with side access) where you will find a large grassed area, flower and shrub borders and plum/pear trees. An all weather table tennis table, bouls and bowls are available for guests enjoyment. The garden can be accessed from the conservatory, lounge and utility rooms and there is garden furniture and seating for alfresco dining. To the front of the property is a lawn area with flower borders, hedges and parking for up to three cars (plus plenty of roadside parking).
Additional information: Short breaks available all year round. Full central heating in the cottage. Linen and towels provided. Strictly no smoking. A good supply of logs for the fire provided (more available at a reasonable charge). Tea, coffee, milk, and a tasty cake await your arrival. Welcome hampers, champagne and flowers are available by arrangement. Horse riding, wine tasting, golf, clay pigeon shooting, historical tours, beauty therapy/treatments and a personal trainer can be arranged. No smoking. One dog welcome by arrangement.
Low Season from £1800
Mid Season from £1995
High Season from £2250
Peak Season £2500
Pets: Enquire with owner
Changeover Day: Flexible
Paypal, Cheque, Credit Card, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 11 people in 5 bedrooms (1 Super-king, 1 Double, 2 Kings + Twin)
Group booking details:
All male groups: Yes
All female groups: Yes
Catering Available: No
Owner: Andy & Sarah Smith, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Cherry Cottage joined Independent Cottages in Oct 2013
Owner's Other Properties
Cherry Cottage is available for short breaks and longer lets all year round! Xmas and New Year weeks are priced above peak rate.
Last Minute / Late Availability Offers
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 22nd September 2017