On The Rocks Beach Cottage - Nr Looe, South Cornwall, England - Sleeps 2-7
On the Rocks Beach Cottage sleeps six to seven guests in three bedrooms and provides a luxurious retreat that is every bit as appealing to friends and families, as it is couples who want a taste of seaside luxury with a little extra space around them.
Just thirty metres from the sandy beach and entirely self-contained, this impressive coastal retreat has been cleverly designed to ensure both the inside and outside living areas make the most of the fabulous sea views. Whether you are enjoying an alfresco meal, bubbling away in the hot tub on the decking; or dining inside, you can do so overlooking the sea! The property also has a games room downstairs, fibre optic internet access, state of the art steam shower, impressive kitchen that can cater for all occasions and the South West Coastal path and miles of beach right on the doorstep.
Coastal locations don't get much better than this 'gem' of a location in South Cornwall. Enjoy fabulous sea views over Whitsand Bay and beyond to the beautiful Rame Peninsula. Whilst you feel tucked away from the world, the beach cottage is actually only a short stroll away with a hotel for a meal out (as well as a leisure club), pub, village store and very good eighteen hole golf course for those who enjoy a round breathing sea air.
For those with a passion for walking, there are six hundred and thirty miles of coastal footpath on the doorstep with spectacular seascapes to enjoy along the way. Then when you return back, indulge in an aromatherapy massage or Indian head massage from the visiting masseuse before you enjoy a long soak in the hot tub whilst supper cooks in the oven.
Sitting in a beautiful forgotten part of Cornwall, this stunning location is an oasis of peace and calm which manages to escape the crowds, yet it is within easy reach of the areas many attractions including The Eden Project and The Lost Gardens of Helegan.
Simply perfect for the discerning traveller that wants to escape away from it all by the sea.
- Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Open Fire
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Waterside Location
- Beach Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- iPod Docking
- Games Room
- Bike Storage
- Fishing Onsite
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Satellite/cable TV
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- CD Player
- Kingsize Bed
- Horse Riding Nearby
On The Rocks Beach Cottage Continued
On the Rocks Beach Cottage is perfect for a family holiday, romantic break or celebrating a special occasion with friends. Full modern conveniences are provided with wooden or stone flooring (including under floor heating) in the living areas and carpets in the bedrooms.
Lower Ground Floor:
- Games room go television den with comfy seating for eight, big 3D television/DVD player with extensive DVD library, Sky (inc Sports), Sony PS3, darts, and both pool and air hockey tables.
- Shower room with steam shower, WC and wash basin.
- Laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Access into the car park.
- Ground floor entrance with stone staircase leading up to the first floor living area.
- King-size master bedroom which connects up to the family bathroom almost acting as an en-suite.
- Family bathroom including both a bath and walk in shower, plus WC and wash basin.
- Double bedroom with stylish en-suite shower room.
- Third bedroom with bunk beds providing a double bed on the bottom with single bed over for a seventh guest when needed.
- Fabulous open plan living area with space to cook, dine and relax. Large windows allow you to enjoy the magnificent sea views, and French doors provide access to the terrace which has a cedar hot tub overlooking the sea.
- The living area has a wood burner set in the wall, Sky television (with sports and movies), DVD player and Spotify Music System.
- Dining area with table and seating for six - enjoy dining with sea views!
- Stylish kitchen area well equipped with eye level oven, microwave/grill/second oven, four ring electric hob, large fridge freezer with dispense for ice and cool water, dishwasher and plenty of cooking utensils.
Outside living: Accessed at first floor level is a terrace over looking the sea where you can enjoy alfresco dining or a long bubble in the Cedar hot tub. With an adjoining raised sun deck and fabulous views over the harbour, you are close enough to feel like you are sitting in the ocean! There is an underground car park with two reserved parking spaces.
Additional information: WiFi fibre optic throughout. Prices include heating, bed linen, electricity and towels. Dogs considered by prior arrangement. Short breaks available, please enquire.
Low Season from £695
Mid Season from £1095
High Season from £1695
Peak Season £1995
Pets: Enquire with owner
Changeover Day: Friday
Paypal, Cheque, Credit Card, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 2-7 people in 3 bedrooms (1 King, 1 Family rm with double & single bunk & 1 Double)
Owner: Suze Versluys, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
On The Rocks Beach Cottage joined Independent Cottages in Feb 2017
Owner's Other Properties
Approximate Location of On The Rocks Beach Cottage
The owner has requested that the exact location not be shown, please contact the owner for the precise location of On The Rocks Beach Cottage