Hockadays - Tregenna, Nr Port Isaac, North Cornwall, England - Sleeps 2
Dating back to the 17th century, The barns at Hockadays were once used for farming and today provide self-catering accommodation ideal for couples. Located within the small pretty Cornish hamlet of Tregenna, where there are only six properties, the cottages are just half a mile from the picturesque village of Blisland.
Hockadays offers a choice of two cottages that are comfortable with a wealth of original features including beams, windows with small panes and cottage doors. Features include:
- A peaceful rural setting with excellent views and private off-road parking
- Superb base for exploring Cornwall's many attractions including the world famous Eden Project (fourteen miles)
- The award winning Blisland Inn is just half a mile away
- Great for outdoor lovers with coastal walks, cycling, horse riding and sandy beaches for those wanting to relax!
- Camel Trail to Padstow is easily accessible
- An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
The village of Blisland is one of Cornwall's most picturesque and lays claim to having the counties only village green with the Blisland Church and award winning Blisland Inn (offering good food and ales), on the edge of it, along with a small shop and Post Office. Nicely placed between the moor and sea, Hockadays provides the perfect base for exploring the areas many attractions and lazy days visiting the beautiful beaches.
- Internet Access
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- Bike Storage
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Washing Machine
- CD Player
- Horse Riding Nearby
Accommodation and facilities:
- Similar in size, both cottages offer a double bedroom, sitting room, separate kitchen and bathroom. Rowella Cottage offers 'upside down' living with the sitting room and kitchen on the first floor and the bedroom on the ground floor. Demelza Cottage is a more traditional style layout with ground floor living and the bedroom and bathroom on the first floor.
- Sitting rooms are comfortable and furnished in a traditional cottage style with wall lights, seating and television. The cottages have solid floors (Demelza Cottage has polished slate floor with rugs and Rowella Cottage has rugs over a wooden floor).
- Fitted kitchens with full size cooker, microwave, fridge, spin drier and plenty of utensils, glasses and crockery.
- Bathroom with WC, wash basin and airing cupboard.
Additional information: Both cottages have carpets in the bedroom. Bed linen included in the price and beds made up ready for your arrival. Storage heating is available on request. Ample parking available.
Low Season from £250
Mid Season from £330
High Season from £370
Peak Season £410
Changeover Day: Saturday
Paypal, Cheque, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 2 people in 1 bedroom (double)
Owner: Margaret & Clifford Pestell, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Hockadays joined Independent Cottages in Aug 2006
Last Minute / Late Availability Offers
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 28th June 2017