Camellia Cottage - Golant, Fowey, South Cornwall, England - Sleeps 2+2
Camellia Cottage sleeps up to four guests in two bedrooms and is well placed for exploring the South Coast of Cornwall, sitting in the peaceful Cornish village of Goland, close to the Fowey River. The Cottage is dog-friendly and provides a comfy retreat to come back to after a lazy day on one of the glorious local sandy beaches, hiking the coastal path, exploring the harbour towns of Fowey and Mevagissey, or visiting the areas famous attractions including the EdenProject and Lost Gardens of Heligan.
This semi-detached holiday cottage has been furnished and equipped to a high standard of comfort and style to accommodate couples or young families. It has a lovely garden to relax in when the sun shines with lovely camellia trees (hence the cottage name!) that look stunning when flowering in the spring - the perfect place to relax with a G&T on the patio as the sun goes down or a barbecue.
Golant overlooks the Fowey estuary and is a great base for discovering Cornwall. River excursions run throughout the summer from Fowey where you can explore the waters, which are a haven for wildlife.
The Saints Way Path runs through the village of Golant and it provides spectacular scenery for walks along the river Fowey, ultimately linking up with all the coastal paths. There is a very good local pub in the village which serves excellent food which can be eaten on the large patio over looking the river on a sunny day.
- Open Fire
- Log Burner
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Waterside Location
- Beach Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- iPod Docking
- Bike Storage
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Horse Riding Nearby
Camellia Cottage Continued
Camellia cottage has two bedrooms, a lounge which overlooks the patio garden with open fire, a kitchen and a shower room. It is a comfortable size for a couple or young family of up to four guests.
- Kitchen with electric oven and hob, dining room table and four chairs, microwave and fridge.
- Lounge with luxurious furnishings, slate floor, beamed ceiling, flat screen television, iPod docking station, DVD player and lovely inglenook which houses a multi burner, providing the perfect place for relaxing on those more chilly nights.
- Double bedroom with decorative French antique bed, television/DVD player, wardrobe and fabulous views over the creek and valley.
- Bedroom two with bunk beds decorated in a fun seaside theme.
- Shower room with luxury power shower, hand basin, WC, heated towel rail, slate floor (with underfloor heating) and complimentary luxury toiletries.
- Outside there is a walled patio garden with table and chairs for al-fresco dining. There is also outdoor lighting, barbeque and an outside utility room housing washing machine and tumble dryer.
Additional information: Short breaks are available from November to April (three night minimum). Pets welcome by arrangement. Sofa bed available.
Low Season from £260
Mid Season from £320
High Season from £460
Peak Season £599
Pets: Yes, 2 dogs allowed
Changeover Day: Saturday
Cheque, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 2+2 people in 2 bedrooms (1 Double, 1 Bunk bed room)
Owner: Ann & Dave Smith, click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Camellia Cottage joined Independent Cottages in March 2010
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 11th July 2017