Barn Cottage - Self catering holiday cottage in Framlingham, Suffolk, England - Sleeps 4
Barn Cottage is finished and equipped to a high standard and is available for holiday rental either by the night (minimum of two nights), week or month.
The holiday cottage offers you everything you need for an enjoyable holiday and is located in the beautiful market town of Framlingham in Suffolk - just a short stroll from the Castle meadows.
Spaciously accommodating up to four guests, the cottage has two large bedrooms (one double and one twin), two shower rooms, large open-plan living and dining area, fully fitted kitchen, reading room (where you can escape for some peace and quiet!) and a large garden with plenty of parking space.
The historic market town of Framlingham sits between Norwich and Ipswich and is close to the Suffolk Heritage Coast with popular destinations such as Aldeburgh, Snape Maltings and Southwold within just a thirty minute drive. There are also unspoilt beaches at Thorpeness, Dunwich and Walberswick, all within easy reach.
With plenty of quiet country lanes, the surrounding area is popular with cyclists and also those who want to explore the countryside on foot.
Exceptionally well situated, Barn Cottage offers plenty for those who want to avoid using the car. You can walk to the meadows of Framlingham's medieval castle within one minute or take a five minute walk to the quaint town centre which boasts numerous good pubs and restaurants. Every Tuesday and Saturday there is a traditional market in the Square where you can purchase local produce.
- Near Pub/Restaurant
- Garden/Outside Area
- iPod Docking
- Internet Access
- Golf Facilities Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- CD Player
- Accessible via Public Transport
- Large open-plan living room with leather sofa, chairs, flatscreen television, DVD, remote controlled wall-mounted fire, dining table and chairs.
- Fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, washer/dryer, microwave, fridge/freezer, oven, ceramic hob and toaster.
- Double bedroom with bedside tables and wardrobe.
- Fully tiled wetroom with shower, sink, WC and bidet.
- Oak staircase leading to the first floor.
- Large twin bedroom with cupboards, drawers and bedside table.
- Small washroom with WC, sink and shower.
- Reading/dressing room with writing table and storage cupboard.
Additional information: There is under floor heating throughout the holiday cottage. Large garden with decked area to the front and side of the property with garden furniture. Ample parking. Complimentary wireless internet access, bed linen, towels, guest slippers and barbeque. Travel cot provided.
Low Season from £400
Mid Season from £400
High Season from £500
Changeover Day: Saturday
Cheque, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 4 people in 2 bedrooms (1 Double, 1 Twin)
Owner: David Goodwin click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Barn Cottage joined Independent Cottages in Jan 2010