Butterfield Cottage - Self catering holiday cottage, Tideswell, Derbyshire, The Peak District, England - Sleeps 6
Butterfield Cottage (sleeps 6) is a peaceful character cottage on the edge of Tideswell Ė perfect for families and a great base to explore the peak district.
Butterfield Cottage, could not be better placed for a self catering holiday for six guests in the Peak District National Park. It lies in the heart of the national park in a quiet spot on the edge of Tideswell, just a five minute stroll from shops, pubs and tearooms. Completely refurbished in 2010, it provides bright and airy accommodation. Stylishly decorated throughout in English country cottage style, with good quality furniture and antiques to create an extremely comfortable and relaxing environment complete with all the modern facilities required for a perfect self catering holiday. It has lovely views across the dale.
Tideswell's a bustling conservation village with a superb range of local shops, pubs and tearooms, which specialise delicious local produce. St Johns Church is known as The Cathedral of the Peak and is well worth a visit as is the Ebbing and Flowing Well, one of the Seven wonders of the peak district. Bakewell, Buxton and the Castleton caverns are close by as is Chatsworth House. Alton Towers is a forty five minute drive.
- Horse Riding Nearby
- Log Burner
- Near Pub/Restaurant
- Garden/Outside Area
- Bike Storage
- Internet Access
- Golf Facilities Nearby
- Satellite/cable TV
- Washing Machine
- CD Player
- Accessible via Public Transport
- The cosy, beamed sitting room overlooks the front garden and has comfy sofas and a logburner set into a Derbyshire stone fireplace. Itís fully centrally heated and has a 32 inch widescreen HD LCD television with HD Freesat, DVD/CD player and a range of games and books and DVDís to suit all ages and help you feel at home
- New well equipped kitchen including washing machine, dishwasher, hob and oven, microwave, ironing facilities and a fridge with icebox.
- Bathroom with bath with shower over, lavatory and hand basin with lighted mirror and shaver point.
- Three bedrooms, two with a double bed and a twin room which also benefits from an en-suite shower room with hand basin, lighted mirror, shaver point and lavatory.
Additional information: A travel cot and high chair are provided. Household linen and power are included within the price. The cottage is fully gas centrally heated. Lovely walks from the door. Sunny gardens with patio furniture and BBQ. Pets welcome at a charge of £25 each per visit. A good housekeeping bond of £40 is required which is returned when the cottage is left in good order.
Low Season from £375
Mid Season from £435
High Season from £545
Peak Season £640
Pets: Yes, 2 dogs allowed
Changeover Day: Saturday
Cheque, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 6 people in 3 bedrooms (2 Doubles, 1 Twin)
Owner: Jan Watkins click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Butterfield Cottage joined Independent Cottages in June 2008
Last Minute / Late Availability OffersWed, 30 Apr 2014 for 2 nights - £180
Sun, 18 May 2014 for 6 nights - £385
Sat, 31 May 2014 for 6 nights - £399