Goswick Old Farm Cottage - Goswick, Nr Berwick-upon-Tweed, Northumberland, England - Sleeps 5
Old Farm Cottage is a spacious self catering holiday cottage situated in a tranquil, enviable location, close to the Holy Island of Lindisfarne and the beautiful historic town of Berwick-upon-Tweed. It is perfect for exploring the spectacular Northumberland Heritage Coast, Cheviot Hills, and also the beautiful Scottish Borders nearby, offering fantastic scenery, excellent walking and quaint towns to visit.
The cottage is situated approximately five miles south of Berwick-upon-Tweed in a peaceful location. It is the owners’ personal holiday home, and a perfect place to escape from the pressures of every day life. It offers the opportunity to enjoy miles of beautiful beaches within minutes’ walk from the cottage, yet also offers the shops and amenities of Berwick within a short drive.
The garden is enclosed and provides a safe place to relax whilst taking in the sea air. There are also riding stables and a links golf course within walking distance.
The cottage is very spacious and beautifully decorated to a high standard and with a lovely log burner and gas central heating, it is ideal all year round.
- Log Burner
- Waterside Location
- Beach Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- CD Player
- Horse Riding Nearby
Goswick Old Farm Cottage Continued
- Entrance porch with coat pegs and shoe rack.
- Spacious lounge and dining room with original beamed ceilings providing the perfect place to relax throughout your stay. The open plan room has a fantastic feature inglenook fireplace which houses a large stove. It also offers two comfortable sofas and an oak dining table with leather dining chairs. There is a widescreen television with freeview digibox, DVD player and a video recorder, along with a selection of DVDs and videos provided.
- Fully fitted kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge-freezer, washer-drier and microwave oven. There is also a health grill and smoothie maker/juicer. The kitchen is equipped with various cooking utensils and a selection of cookery books are provided.
- Family bathroom which has a white suite comprising of a bath with shower over, toilet and hand washbasin within a vanity unit.
- Spacious ground floor bedroom with beamed ceiling and en-suite shower room with an electric powered shower, full size hand washbasin and toilet. This room has two single beds with comfortable pocket sprung mattresses.
First Floor - Both first floor bedrooms are accessed via their own staircases.
- Double bedroom with attractive sloped ceiling with original beams and a recessed window seat with cushions from which you can relax and enjoy the views of the Holy Island of Lindisfarne and the Northumberland coast.
- Single bedroom with window seat and cushions from which to enjoy the views.
Outdoors - There is an enclosed garden, with patio furniture, to the front of the cottage where you can sit and relax. Within the enclosed garden there is parking space for two cars. However, there is ample additional parking in front of the cottage.
Additional information: High chair and hair dryer provided.
Low Season from £350
Mid Season from £495
High Season from £595
Peak Season £650
Changeover Day: Saturday
Please enquire with owner
Sleeps 5 people in 3 bedrooms (1 Twin, 1 Double, 1 Single)
Owner: Wendy Atkinson click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Goswick Old Farm Cottage joined Independent Cottages in July 2008
Thank you for your interest in the old farm cottage. we hope that you take the opportunity to experience the beauties of unspoilt northumbria in this lovely location.
Last Minute / Late Availability Offers
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar
Calendar last updated: 27th June 2015