Yew Tree Cottage - East Boldre, Nr Lymington, Hampshire, The New Forest, England - Sleeps 8
Yew Tree Cottage sleeps up to eight guests in four bedrooms and is a beautifully presented holiday cottage with parts that date back to the early 1800's. Located in the delightful village of East Boldre, the cottage is ideally positioned just two miles from the picturesque little village of Beaulieu and six miles from Lymington a pretty market town on the estuary with a good range of independent shops and boutiques, marina, cobbled quay, restaurants and the ferry to the Isle of Wight.
Chapel Lane (where Yew Tree Cottage sits) leads directly out onto open forest in one direction and to woods and a walk to Beaulieu and Bucklers Hard in the other direction. Yew Tree Cottage has been sympathetically extended and refurbished to provide light and airy, spacious holiday accommodation with a safe and secure garden.
East Boldre has a great local pub, a thriving shop and post office where you can stock up on provisions and beautiful open expanses of heath land and forest - all just waiting to be explored and only three minutes walk from the cottage. There are a number of well known attractions nearby to the cottage including Beaulieu National Motor Museum, Exbury Gardens and Bucklers Hard. The area also has much to offer outdoor enthusiasts with cycling, walking, sailing, golf and horse riding available in the surrounding area.
Yew Tree Cottage provides a fantastic base from which to explore The New Forest and its many attractions, the beaches of the South Coast, Hampshire, Dorset and The Isle of Wight - a perfect place for a family holiday or romantic break.
- Internet Access
- Log Burner
- Garden/Outside Area
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- CD Player
- Kingsize Bed
- Horse Riding Nearby
Yew Tree Cottage Continued
- Entrance hall leading to an open plan dining area with oak floor, large feature fireplace with wood burner and table and chairs comfortably seating eight to ten guests.
- Sitting room with corner fireplace and patio doors leading out to the South facing garden.
- Well equipped kitchen with stable doors out to the garden.
- Access to the garage is through the hall where there is a fully fitted utility area with washing machine, tumble drier, sink, deep freeze and second fridge.
- Downstairs bedroom with king-size bed and access to a downstairs cloakroom with shower.
- Three bedrooms upstairs - one king-size bedroom with ensuite; one king-size bedroom with room for additional bed and one twin bedroom.
- Large upstairs family bathroom.
Outside: There is an enclosed South facing back garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a brick terrace, Gas barbeque and table and chairs. The garage can be used to park one car and there is additional parking in the lane.
Additional information: Prices are inclusive of electricity, Wi-Fi internet access, telephone, bed linen and towels. Travel cot and highchair available (please bring cot linen). Short breaks sometimes available, please enquire. Dogs by arrangement only.
Low Season from £800
Mid Season from £900
High Season from £1300
Peak Season £1500
Pets: Enquire with owner
Changeover Day: Friday
Cheque, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 8 people in 4 bedrooms (3 Kings & 1 Twin)
Group booking details:
All male groups: Please enquire with owner
All female groups: Please enquire with owner
Catering Available: No
Owner: Claire Hardy (agent) click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Yew Tree Cottage joined Independent Cottages in Jan 2012
Owner's Other Properties
Scroll calendar below or click to view 12 month availability calendar