The Poplars - Swinthorpe, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England - Sleeps 10
The Poplars sleeps ten guests in four bedrooms and is an ideal holiday home for a family holiday or get together with friends. Built in 1820 this delightful comfortable fully modernised farmhouse in the heart of Lincolnshire is an ideal venue for your family holiday or get together with friends.
Lincoln City is approximately eight miles away with its splendid castle, cathedral, museums and galleries and The Poplars is within easy reach of many attractions. Lincolnshire Show Ground and Market Rasen with its popular race track are both nearby, and Lincolnshire's diverse beautiful landscape is dotted with historic buildings and traditional market towns including Louth, Alford and Horncastle. From cathedrals to Sunday markets and motor racing to aviation history, Lincolnshire has it all.
The Poplars sits in a superb quite rural location with views across open rolling countryside where you will find many bridleways and footpaths. The surrounding area offers great opportunities for walkers, cyclists, golfers and those with a passion for horse-riding (livery is offered by the owner by arrangement). For those happy to travel a little further afield (within forty minutes by car), the coast with its sandy beaches is within easy reach.
- Internet Access
- Log Burner
- Garden/Outside Area
- Games Room
- Bike Storage
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Satellite/cable TV
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- CD Player
- Kingsize Bed
- Horse Riding Nearby
- Stables/Livery Onsite
The Poplars Continued
- Large kitchen/diner with dual fuel eight burner range cooker with three ovens and grill, separate halogen hob, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, freezer, plenty of crockery/cutlery/utensils and large table with carver chairs.
- Utility room with large load American top loading washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Living room with three two seater leather sofas (some with reclining option), television with Sky, Wi-Fi and log burning stove for chilly nights.
- Master bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite with walk in shower, wash basin and WC.
- Triple room with double and child size single bed.
- Twin room with stunning views across rural Lincolnshire.
- Forth bedroom with flexible sleeping arrangement used mostly for children which includes a full size pool table, television and games.
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, wash basin, WC and bidet.
- Downstairs utility cloakroom with WC and wash basin.
- Reading room with double leather sofa and huge comfy leather chair - a perfect place to escape for a quiet moment!
Outside: Fully enclosed large gardens (no ponds so safe for children) with garden furniture and barbecue. Plenty of off-road parking.
Additional information: All linen and towels provided. Well behaved pets welcome (outside kennels available if required). Also paddock, sand school, walker and stables by prior arrangement. Property is deep cleaned and steamed after every letting. Central heating. Cot and high chair available upon request at point of booking. Internet access. Flexible changeover. No hen nights or stag parties.
Prices: Charge per night at £144.00 (three night minimum) - deductions are available for less than six adults.
Low Season from £1015
Mid Season from £1015
High Season from £1225
Peak Season £1400
Pets: Yes, 1 dog
Changeover Day: Flexible
Cheque, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 10 people in 4 bedrooms (1 King, 1 Twin, 1 Triple and additional flexible room)
Group booking details:
All male groups: Please enquire with owner
All female groups: Please enquire with owner
Catering Available: No