Rofield Barn - Lower Apperley, Nr Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England - Sleeps 8
Rofield Barn sleeps up to eight guests and is a luxury converted detached barn dating back three hundred years, providing spacious holiday accommodation for up to eight guests (plus babies) in great comfort.
The barn has been thoughtfully and tastefully converted and provides the perfect blend of modern convenience with lovely original features, providing a high degree of comfort and style and a warm welcoming atmosphere.
At any time of the year this is an ideal retreat where families or friends can spend time together and relax. There are plenty of things to see and do in this delightful area and whether you are looking for luxurious base to come home to of an evening or a place to simply relax and enjoy the local countryside, Rofield Barn is the ideal place.
This beautiful barn offers uninterrupted views of the Cotswold Hills and is located in Gloucestershire’s Severn Vale, just eight miles from Cheltenham. The location is perfect for exploring by foot, with excellent country walks from your front door. Alternatively you can explore Cheltenham, Malvern Hills, the Cotswolds or the Wye Valley by car with a vast selection of attractions to suit all tastes and ages.
- Internet Access
- Log Burner
- Pub/Restaurant Nearby
- Garden/Outside Area
- iPod Docking
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- CD Player
- Horse Riding Nearby
- Accessible via Public Transport
Rofield Barn Continued
- Large open plan living/dining area with attractive tiled floor (with underfloor heating making it warm under foot), vaulted ceiling, comfy sofas and large patio doors letting the outside in and providing lovely views over the rolling Cotswold Hills and countryside. There is a feature fireplace in the sitting area with traditional Gas stove, Freeview flat screen television, DVD player, music centre and iPod docking, along with dining table and chairs comfortably seating eight.
- Well equipped large kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooker/hob (including extractor), microwave, fridge, freezer and breakfast bar with stools where guests can sit and keep the cook company.
- Twin bedroom with two single beds.
- Bathroom with walk in shower cubicle, hand basin and WC.
- Laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Galleried walkway takes you to a lovely master bedroom with en-suite offering a shower over the bath, WC and hand basin.
- Walk in the other direction to two additional bedrooms, one which is a double room and the other a twin bedroom with two single beds.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, WC and hand basin.
Outside: There is a nice size garden which is enclosed and offers outside furniture and BBQ for relaxing during the summer months, along with a paddock for guests exclusive use. Plenty of parking for four cars.
Additional information: The ground floor has under-floor heating with the rest of the barn having central heating. Electricity, Wi-Fi, bed linen, heating, towels (hand, bath and tea towels) inclusive in the price. Two well behaved dogs welcome by arrangement and there is no additional charge (more may be accepted depending on size etc - please speak to the owner). Home cooked suppers can be arranged for those who prefer to have a night off cooking. No smoking. Baby sitting service available. Short breaks available from £575 for two nights and £660 for three nights.
Accessibility: Ground floor living suitable for wheel chair access (no steps, entrance door ramp, twin bedded ground floor room, wider doors and downstairs shower (with a four inch step) with WC, wash basin, temp grab rails, toilet rail and show stool).
Low Season from £845
Mid Season from £895
High Season from £1090
Peak Season £1795
Star Rating: 5 Star
Pets: Yes, 2 dogs allowed
Changeover Day: Flexible
Cheque, Bank Transfer
Sleeps 8 people in 4 bedrooms (2 Doubles, 2 Twins)
Group booking details:
All male groups: Please enquire with owner
All female groups: Please enquire with owner
Catering Available: No
Owner: Hazel & Jeremy Lewis click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Rofield Barn joined Independent Cottages in Sep 2009
We offer Rofield Suppers to all guests during their stay at Rofield Barn