Rofield Barn - Lower Apperley, Nr Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England - Sleeps 8
Rofield Barn is a luxury converted detached 300 year old barn that provides spacious holiday accommodation for up to eight guests (+ babies) in great comfort.
The barn has been thoughtfully and tastefully converted and provides the perfect blend of modern convenience with lovely original features, providing a high degree of comfort and style and a warm welcoming atmosphere.
At any time of the year this is an ideal retreat where families or friends can spend time together and relax. There are plenty of things to see and do in this delightful area and whether you are looking for luxurious base to come home to of an evening or a place to simply relax and enjoy the local countryside, Rofield Barn is the ideal place.
This beautiful barn offers uninterrupted views of the Cotswold Hills and is located in Gloucestershire’s Severn Vale, just eight miles from Cheltenham. The location is perfect for exploring by foot, with excellent country walks from your front door. Alternatively you can explore Cheltenham, Malvern Hills, the Cotswolds or the Wye Valley by car with a vast selection of attractions to suit all tastes and ages.
- Internet Access
- Log Burner
- Garden/Outside Area
- Golf Nearby
- Off-Road Parking
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- CD Player
- Horse Riding Nearby
- Accessible via Public Transport
Rofield Barn Continued
- Spacious open plan living and dining area with under floor heating, attractive terracotta tiled floors and vaulted ceiling. Very comfortable sofas offering great views of the countryside and Cotswold Hills.
- Lounge area offering a feature fireplace with traditional stove, flat screen television with Freeview, DVD player, VHS Video, iPod docking station and hifi system.
- Dining area which seats eight people very comfortably at a large farmhouse dining table. This leads into...
- Fully equipped spacious kitchen with every appliance including electric cooker with hob and extractor fan, dishwasher, microwave, fridge and freezer.
- Cosy twin-bedded room.
- Bathroom comprising washbasin, toilet and walk-in shower.
- Laundry area with a fully automatic washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Galleried walkway leading one way to a very attractive master bedroom with its own en-suite bathroom comprising bath with overhead shower, toilet and washbasin.
- The other way leads to two further bedrooms, one with double bed and one with twin beds.
- Family bathroom comprising bath with overhead shower, toilet and washbasin.
Outside: A good sized, fully fenced-in garden equipped with garden furniture and barbeque. There is ample parking for up to four cars. A paddock lies next to the barn and is for the exclusive use of Rofield Barn Guests.
Additional information: Under-floor heating to ground level with full central heating to all other areas. Electricity and Internet Wi-Fi connectivity are included in the rental. Freshly laundered bed linen, hand/bath towels and tea towels are all included in the rental. Two well behaved dogs are welcomed by prior arrangement at no extra charge (more may be accepted depending on size etc - please speak to the owner). Home cooked Rofield Suppers available through your stay upon request. Rofield Barn is a non-smoking property. Baby sitting available. Short stays and weekend breaks available from £575 for two nights and £660 for three nights.
Accessibility: Ground floor living suitable for wheel chair access (no steps, entrance door ramp, twin bedded ground floor room, wider doors and downstairs shower (with a four inch step) with WC, wash basin, temp grab rails, toilet rail and show stool).
Low Season from £845
Mid Season from £895
High Season from £1090
Peak Season £1795
Star Rating: 5 Star
Pets: Yes, 2 dogs allowed
Changeover Day: Flexible
Please enquire with owner
Sleeps 8 people in 4 bedrooms (2 Doubles, 2 Twins)
Group booking details:
All male groups: Please enquire with owner
All female groups: Please enquire with owner
Catering Available: Yes
Owner: Hazel & Jeremy Lewis click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Rofield Barn joined Independent Cottages in Sep 2009