Ceo Na Mara - Self catering holiday cottage in Kilmelford, Nr Oban, Argyll and Bute, Scotland - Sleeps 6
Ceň Na Mara provides the perfect self catering holiday accommodation for anyone looking for a relaxing holiday or wanting to visit the many attractions of Argyll. The cottage is located amidst stunning scenery within the village of Kilmelford and only a quarter of a mile to Loch na Cille, a bay within Loch Melfort.
Kimelford is 14 miles south of Oban and offers of a church, café, coaching inn, shop and post office. There are many beautiful local walks amongst very pretty countryside from the village.
- A short drive to: the Degnish peninsular; Dalavich/Kilcrennan alongside Loch Avich or along the coast road to Campbeltown and the world famous Mull of Kintyre.
- Visit Kilmartin Glen (and museum) and satisfy your curiosity of ancient monuments by looking at the numerous standing stones, cairns and burial mounds.
- Take a trip to the Crinan Canal and see the brightly coloured houses along the Canal-side rivalling those on Mull.
- Visit the numerous castles in the area.
- Walk round Arduaine Gardens and see the magnificent award winning displays of flowers and plants.
- Visit Oban where you can enjoy: a ferry trip to the famous Islands of Mull, Iona and Tiree; the Oban Distillery and sligtly further afield, the Oban Sealife Centre.
- For a longer day out try a trip to Fort William visiting Castle Stalker along the way or visit Inverary with its famous interactive Jail.
- Horse Riding Nearby
- Near Pub/Restaurant
- Garden/Outside Area
- Bike Storage
- Internet Access
- Off-Road Parking
- Satellite/cable TV
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- CD Player
Ceň Na Mara is a large modern cottage fitted in a comfortable style with the emphasis on relaxation.
- Large living/dining room with comfortable sofas to relax on whilst watching television and dining table which seats six guests. Opening out onto..
- Large conservatory with access to the rear garden which benefits from garden furniture.
- Fully fitted kichen.
- Utility room
- Additional sitting room (with PC access to internet via broadband and stereo system).
- Two twin bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower.
Outside the cottage is a large enclosed garden safe for children to play and to the side of the cottage is a driveway large enough to take two to three cars.
Additional information: Prices include bedlinen and towels. Electricity is charged at cost.
Low Season from £299
Mid Season from £475
High Season from £699
Peak Season £750
Pets: Enquire with cottage owner
Changeover Day: Flexible
Sleeps 6 people in 3 bedrooms (1 Double, 2 Twins)
Owner: Val Wardle click Contact Details for owner´s phone number and email address.
Ceo Na Mara joined Independent Cottages in Nov 2007
Last Minute / Late Availability OffersSat, 1 Jun 2013 for 7 nights - £425
Sat, 29 Jun 2013 for 7 nights - £499
Approximate Location of Ceo Na Mara
Reviews and Testimonials for Ceo Na Mara
Just a quick email to say we had a lovely week in your cottage. We have been staying in cottages for the past 6 years and Ceo Na Mara has to be the best equipped and maintained one of the lot. We couldn't believe how lucky we were with the weather especially looking at England.We hopefully will get to spend another week up in Kimelfood sometime soon. - AR UK Feb 2012
just returned home after staying at your cottage for a week, the house was absolutely beautiful and we really enjoyed our time at the cottage and the surrounding areas.while we were there we went to glencoe,fort william,mallaig,oban,dalavick amongst others,too many to mention. we would recommend your lovely cottage to all as it was really a home from home,everything that was needed was there,many thanks for the use of your lovely home. - HH - UK Aug 2010
We all had a great holiday, we were very pleased with the house and its location and we will certainly recommend it!- FZ - UK
Just wanted to say thank you for providing such excellent accommodation. We had a lovely week and Kilmelford was the perfect base for visiting Oban and the surrounding area. We have stayed in lots of cottages in many locations but Ceo Na Mara was definitely the best, thank you so much. -RT - UK
The house was prepared well for our arrival and has suited our needs perfectly.Our grandaughter has been able to send daily reports to her parents by email. - MY - UK
Thank you for an amazing three days in your cottage we were surprised that your place was so well equipped - AL - Austria
Rented your cottage last week and enjoyed our stay. We have stayed in a few cottages throughout Scotland and my wife and I agree that yours was the best accommodation we have had. JM - UK